
It's another snowy day in Illinois. Once again my husband was out there shoveling his way out the door to get the morning newspaper. It does make us think about what it will be like next winter when we have made our move back to Hawaii after 33 years. It's a move we do with some melancholy because we hate leaving behind our daughter, son in law and precious granddaughter who is the light of our eyes
No comments:
Post a Comment
I really LOVE hearing from you! However, if you sign in as ANONYMOUS, please don't forget to tell me who you are in the comment box by just writing your first name. We would all appreciate it if you kept your comment respectful and kind.
I’m using Comment Moderation for any post that is more than a day old because of aggravating SPAM. Therefore, if your comment does not go up on an older (more than a day old) post, it's because I need to OK it first. I'm sorry to have to do this, but again... sigh... it's the spam that's driving me crazy.