Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Let It Go

There's a section in the Honolulu Star Advertiser called "5 Things I Love".  One of the things someone mentioned was a Youtube video of Frozen's "Let It Go" sung in 25 languages.  I couldn't resist.  I had to look it up and loved it enough that I wanted to share it with you.


If you'd rather see it with the cartoon version instead of the singers, here's another video.


Isn't this fun?

I found the Japanese version so mom could see and understand all of it.  She loved it!  She said the Japanese words were beautiful and would teach children some good lessons in life.  She was also fascinated with the 25 languages version.  It's amazing how all the different voices sound so similar and seamlessly blend one to another.  What do you think?  Have you seen Frozen? 

20 comments:

  1. Wow 25 different languages?? I hope she didn't have to LEARN 25 different languages to sing that :) I am still working on learning one LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, there were almost 25 singers from different countries doing the video. Pretty amazing!

      Delete
  2. No, I. Have not seen. The. Film. Thanks. For. The tip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skype with your granddaughter. I'm sure she'll be able to perform it for you. We saw that the last time we visited the grandkids. Leeya could sing it after just two viewings of the movie. Her schoolmates performed for us, too. It's very popular with little girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I have watched the animated movie Frozen. The 25 languages version of the song is really amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that was amazing, the languages do blend , its shocking,

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have not seen Frozen. I am always playing catch up with movies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have not seen the film but i sure love the video! thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the title... If only we could all let it go!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have 2 six year old granddaughters so I have seen the movie and heard many, many renditions of the song. At least they aren't singing "We Are Never, Ever, Ever Getting Back Together" all the time anymore. :) I agree with dkzody above, KC would definitely be able to sing it for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Kay! Akanksha always listens to this and when ever I would ask her to lower the volume, she would say, "you know mom what you are missing"..I did not bother to listen to her as she always keeps on watching the cartoon version and sing and smile..but the other day she forced me to watch it and really i feel in love with it..though I could not understand any of the languages but liked it very much but to my surprise Akanska sings the full song..

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was impressive. How lovely other languages sound set to music. Guess I will just have to see the movie. I hate being left out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That song was one of the best moments of Frozen. I had heard the Demi Lovato version (not knowing what it was) before I heard the movie, and it's not even close to being as good in quality.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wonder how this music seems to speak to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  14. One can find ANYTHING on You Tube!



    ALOHA from Honolulu
    ComfortSpiral
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  15. just got frozen from netflix-now I'm anxious to see it! Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have not seen Frozen, but I'm sure my grand kids have.

    ReplyDelete
  17. A coworker is raving about this film, and it finally got warm enough in K.C., so I'll rent it. (I became chilled to the bone watching "March of the Penguins" in the winter time.) DrumMajor

    ReplyDelete
  18. Maybe there is no Hebrew there because we are always behind the times. I don't know what y'all are talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have seen FROZEN. Watched it with my 18 year old granddaughter. It is amazing how it has touched young and old. Thanks for sharing the multi language video. That is so neat.

    ReplyDelete

I really LOVE hearing from you! However, if you sign in as ANONYMOUS, please don't forget to tell me who you are in the comment box by just writing your first name. We would all appreciate it if you kept your comment respectful and kind.

I’m using Comment Moderation for any post that is more than a day old because of aggravating SPAM. Therefore, if your comment does not go up on an older (more than a day old) post, it's because I need to OK it first. I'm sorry to have to do this, but again... sigh... it's the spam that's driving me crazy.