Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What Memories?

A very good psychologist friend sent this to me today and I just had to share it just because it certainly shows the challenges I'm facing today. Besides, Pam Peterson is an awfully talented singer and entertainer.

16 comments:

  1. L O L ! Thanks Kay, I really needed to laugh today. I listened to it twice (so I wouldn't forget the words). haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so cute! What a beautiful voice she has and what clever lyrics! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. too funny and too true-good laugh before breakfast....

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a funny! The lyrics hit a bit close to home, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, heck, what was I going to say? I had such a clever comment, but I forgot. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for posting this, Kay. It's a riot,...and I'm afraid I can identify with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very good. No matter how much I try to simplify my life I always forget something.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kay this is hilarious (I think)...I have a habit these days of misplacing my coffee cup, sometimes with coffee in it! I'll have to share this one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute and a very nice voice and also funny.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're not gonna believe this but I had one of those moments just before I watched this!!!

    It's priceless!!!! Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too funny!

    You know, that header is dazzling. Every time it opens I want to run get a picnic lunch.

    ReplyDelete

I really LOVE hearing from you! However, if you sign in as ANONYMOUS, please don't forget to tell me who you are in the comment box by just writing your first name. We would all appreciate it if you kept your comment respectful and kind.

I’m using Comment Moderation for any post that is more than a day old because of aggravating SPAM. Therefore, if your comment does not go up on an older (more than a day old) post, it's because I need to OK it first. I'm sorry to have to do this, but again... sigh... it's the spam that's driving me crazy.