Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Trying Hard to be Positive in Trying Times… and Failing a Little

I’m really trying. I really am. I’m trying not to post too much about Trump. Honest.


But I saw this recently and just had to share it.


And then one of my very good teacher buddies sent this to me.

Sigh…

OK, I got it out of my system.

…for now …


4 comments:

  1. I know. We can’t seem to help it from time because what we are living through is unprecedented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the one about him changing the name of Lake Ontario and now the fowl there are Donald Ducks.

    What hurts me most is many old Christian people I know are so stupid and so full of HATE. They are
    a stain to the cross.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep. He's the most stupid alleged president we've had. When he's out and Democrats and Independents are in charge, it will take a new Department just to return so many things to their rightful, original condition. And another Department to convict all of the bad guys. Makes Watergate look pretty tame. Sigh. Gotta keep breathing. Linda in Kansas

    ReplyDelete
  4. That billboard must be fake AI. In Iran?

    ReplyDelete

I really LOVE hearing from you! However, if you sign in as ANONYMOUS, please don't forget to tell me who you are in the comment box by just writing your first name. We would all appreciate it if you kept your comment respectful and kind.

I’m using Comment Moderation for any post that is more than a day old because of aggravating SPAM. Therefore, if your comment does not go up on an older (more than a day old) post, it's because I need to OK it first. I'm sorry to have to do this, but again... sigh... it's the spam that's driving me crazy.