Santa made a little "surprise" visit to see my granddaughter last week. She's been a good girl all year so I'm sure Santa was very happy with her.
Apparently Santa noticed the piano and asked if she could play something for him. She played Hark! the Herald Angels Sing.
I know KC's Christmas will be merry and bright.
From our house, to yours...
We wish you all a very merry Christmas and a wonderful new year!
Apparently Santa noticed the piano and asked if she could play something for him. She played Hark! the Herald Angels Sing.
I know KC's Christmas will be merry and bright.
From our house, to yours...
We wish you all a very merry Christmas and a wonderful new year!

So adorable! I am sure she's been a good girl and that picture of her and the big guy is perfect. Merry Christmas to you and your entire wonderful family, Kay! :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat a delightful picture of your granddaughter...she has really grown! Have a blessed Christmas
ReplyDeleteCute photo! I hope your and your family have a great Christmas.
ReplyDeleteWarm Holdiay ALOHA to You,
ReplyDeleteComfortSpiral
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_('')
Hope your bugs are all gone and everyone's health is up and running again. Thanks so much for being here all year. Happy Holiday to you too.
ReplyDeletehow sweet and what a treat for all....merry christmas!
ReplyDeleteObviously Casey is a very special girl! But you knew that already!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family from northeast Ohio.
What a sweet surprise for her!
ReplyDeleteMay all the beauty and blessings this Christmas season has to offer be with you and your lovely family! Merry Christmas to you all and a wonderful New Year!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely photo! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteOh how sweet is that! Merry Christmas to you and yours.
ReplyDeleteOh, YES!! I do love your photo for the day!! Such a perfect, delightful capture for the holiday!! Thank you, as always, for sharing the beauty and the fun!! Wishing you and your family a most beautiful Holiday!! Enjoy!!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you and yours, Kay!
ReplyDeleteMy dad (or some other family friend or relative) never came to see me as Santa in the house. That would have been neat.
ReplyDelete...and a Merry Christmas to you.
ReplyDeletehave a wonderful xmas! i bet we are warmer than you.
ReplyDeleteThat is adorable... Happy Holidays Kay!... Michelle
ReplyDeleteAw---how special for your granddaughter.... We just watched "Miracle on 23th Street" ---and I enjoyed it for about the millionth time... I love all of the old Christmas Movies.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you and yours.
Betsy
Cute photo! Merry Christmas Kay!
ReplyDeleteAnd all the best from Terry and me to you and yours.
ReplyDeleteAww, so sweet. :)
ReplyDelete