I have a desk which I use for sewing, scanning, laptop computer and other projects. I was getting a little frustrated when the charging cord for my laptop kept falling behind my desk.
And then aha! I had a thought. 💡 I'd bought a packet of cord holders many moons ago from I don't remember where. It might have been Office Max. You can now get these cord holders on Amazon or a bunch of other places every inexpensively.
Trouble is, I used up all my cord holders. So then I had a thought. There was one place I no longer needed that cord holder so I carefully pried it off.
I found my super glue and taped the cord holder onto the back of my desk to hold it until it dried.
And woo hoo! It worked!
I know this isn't important, but I'm just proud of myself today.


One less little annoyance in life if a good thing. (As Martha would say.)
ReplyDeleteIt's the little things.
ReplyDeleteDitto! (What Anvilcloud said) :^)
ReplyDeleteLittle things are only "little" for a short time, then they get big. You managed to tame the little before it got big. Good work.
ReplyDeleteI need one of these to recharge my laptop which i use in my recliner when I'm working there and not napping!
ReplyDeleteI agree. You are very clever!!
ReplyDeleteYou often have reasons to feel proud of yourself.
ReplyDeleteGood for you Kay!
ReplyDeleteGood one, Kay! I, too, need one or two of those.
ReplyDeleteIt's scary behind my computer desk with all the cords.
ReplyDeleteGreat problem solving! Getting rid of minor frustrations is a key to contentment.
ReplyDeleteYou are so creative at making things go better. Gifted really.
ReplyDeleteBRAVO!!! I use those spring clips. In colors. LOl
ReplyDeleteWell, this impressed me. I have trouble getting in the floor to retrieve stuff that falls.
ReplyDeleteHooray! I just happened to notice a carded 6-pack of those at WalMart near the computer and phone cord choices. I've already used 4 and love how I don't have to scramble to find my cord to charge my phone at my desk and at bedside. Linda in Kansas
ReplyDeleteThey are so handy now that we all have so many cords for so many of our electronics.
DeleteThat’s a neat idea
ReplyDeleteWell done!
ReplyDeleteA good idea!
All the best Jan
Of course you are proud of yourself. As teachers we spent a lifetime as problem solvers. It makes us happy when we can still be at least a little bit successful at that.
ReplyDeleteI love solving a household problem! I fixed the mailbox today!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Doesn’t it feel wonderful?
DeleteI see you still have the charter with a magnet. I sure miss those!
ReplyDelete