Members of the public participated in the People's Choice Food Drive by visiting Canstruction and bringing canned food donations to support Hawaii's hungry families.
We were pretty impressed with this canstruction of the Olympic symbol but our favorite was the Aloha Tower.
What a novel idea! Thanks for sharing the canstruction. Little KC being patriotic with the flag--sweet!
ReplyDeleteYour island in the sun seems to have fun things going on all the time.
What a very clever idea, mixing charitable giving with fun and art.
ReplyDeleteThis is amazing. I have seen this done around here by school kids. I am always impressed by their imaginative power, engineering skill, and energy. Great stuff.
ReplyDeletefun activity, that's a place we didn't see only being in Oahu for 7 days. Love to come back some day but with fuel prices we probably won't.
ReplyDeleteKC's fan club was happy to see another photo of her!
ReplyDeleteClever exposition with the canned goods!
Kay, "Louis's" Sunday post will be another Matson ship. It may be more likely that your cars came over on this one than on the Maui unless your vehicles were shipped over in containers.
That tower is very cool, and an amazing fete of balancing. I enjoy your sharing of your fun times.
ReplyDeleteKay, thanks for sharing the "can" art! That is truly amazing!
ReplyDeleteWhat an original idea, great
ReplyDeleteI've seen sand sculptures on the beach, and in a mall,too. Our state Fair has a butter sculpture and it is always a hit. What an ingenious way to get canned goods to the food pantry and show some creativity besides! Can-tastic!!
ReplyDeleteI would love to come to Hawaii some day and I am really glad I have found your blog.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading it.
Well that is different and love KC's hat and smiling Kay...
ReplyDelete