We went to the market and just got a bunch of this and that in the veggie-fruit department. I decided to add some imitation crab meat also.

Then I put it all together in a huge bowl with the Hendrickson's dressing and voila! Salad! I alternate between Hendrickson's and Brianna's Poppyseed. We can get Brianna's here in Hawaii, but not Hendrickson's. Luckily, I have a daughter who generously sent us some in that earlier flat rate box.

I'm happy to say everybody enjoyed it and ate it all up. I'm always happy to provide something healthy for a potluck.
Um-umm, does that salad look good, Kay. I'd love to dig into it right now. I've never heard of Hendrickson's dressing. I'll have to check our supermarket to see if it's sold here. I hope it is. I also enjoy making my own salad dressings, too.
ReplyDeleteSalad looks good. I like to add a few walnuts and use raspberry vinegrette dressing, along with the stuff you've used. Salads are great foods.
ReplyDeleteLooks beautiful,yummy and healthy !I am going to check the link for what is imitation crab meat - never heard of it before.
ReplyDeleteYummy and I so love the new header!
ReplyDeleteThat looks such a delicious salad Kay. Yum!
ReplyDeleteLooks delicious. I love imitation crab meat. It adds a nice flavor.
ReplyDeletethat's a decent looking salad, Kay and I love poppyseed dressing.
ReplyDeleteI used to be like that with measurements and now I find I'm just doing 'a bit of this and that'.
I like your salad. Looks wonderful. That's my kind of cooking these days.
ReplyDeleteWow!!! I love it!!! That salad looks like a complete meal all by itself. I wouldn't eat anything else.
ReplyDeleteLooks beautiful, and delicious. So you put pears in it? Interesting. Don't you love Craisins? Yummy. We buy a bagged salad from Costco ...it's called Parisian Salad and the bag includes mixed nouveau greens, dressing, crumbled feta cheese, dried cranberries, and bits of some kind of nut. Has to be well tossed with the dressing first, then the other things sprinkled on or the nuts and berries fall to the bottom of the bowl.
ReplyDeleteYours, with the added seafood, would be an complete meal, as someone already said. Yum.
-- Kay and Dick, in Alberta
Yum. It's lunchtime for me right now. Could sure go for some of that salad, Kay!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like serious yum!!!! Would shrimp work, too?
ReplyDeleteYour salad looks wonderful! Please pass the bowl!
ReplyDeleteOh, yes! Yummy indeed! And I'll have a bowl, too!! Hope you have a wonderful week, Kay! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteSylvia
Kay, that salad looks so good! I think maybe when I get back from NJ next I'll make a salad like that for dinner! It is just awesome!!
ReplyDeleteYour salad looks so yummy. I like to add a lot of things to my salad, but, the only salad dressing I like is Kraft's Zesty Bacon-Tomato, it is so good. Now I am hungry for a salad. Hope you had a good time at the potluck, I always like sampling other peoples food. Thank you for coming by.
ReplyDeleteThe salad looks great. I love fresh salads as much as I like fresh vegetables.
ReplyDeletesalad sounds lovely...
ReplyDeleteThat is what's so great about potlucks, everyone can bring what they are best at. Your salad looks really good.
ReplyDeleteThe salad looks so goon and so healthy. Pears too?
ReplyDeleteIt looks really tasty Kay
ReplyDelete