Thursday, October 25, 2018

Morning on Pearl Harbor

Art was out for a walk and took this photo. He was surprised to see that someone appeared to be fishing in the harbor.


I wonder if he caught anything.

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I'd love to be out there in that peaceful scene, whether fishing or not, right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Art really does see the best parts of the day,

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely! I wonder if I will ever see the name without thinking of World War II. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And good morning to you too. Look at the fog bank, and what is that barge with a box?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fisherman was probably surprised to see Art up and about so early. Love that time of day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't realize that you lived close to Pearl Harbor. That is both a sacred and beautiful place, and this photo does it justice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely photo, we've been there. My aunt lived there during that time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tell Art that his photo is art! It is, honestly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That picture is just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. On further thought, it looks like the man might be paddle boarding.

    ReplyDelete

I really LOVE hearing from you! However, if you sign in as ANONYMOUS, please don't forget to tell me who you are in the comment box by just writing your first name. We would all appreciate it if you kept your comment respectful and kind.

I’m using Comment Moderation for any post that is more than a day old because of aggravating SPAM. Therefore, if your comment does not go up on an older (more than a day old) post, it's because I need to OK it first. I'm sorry to have to do this, but again... sigh... it's the spam that's driving me crazy.